- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. Feel free to ask for an estimate of costs while your pet is at our clinic. Our veterinarians and technicians will be happy to provide you with an estimated cost for your visit.
3. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. PetVets Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. At PetVets Animal Hospital we recommend Embrace Pet Insurance. Visit their website for more information on plans, coverage, and quotes.
The whole team is the jam! I have yet to find a vet that compares since I left Chicago. They took care of my pets through it all, are non-alarmist and are as good with people as they are with animals. I still try to pop in and say hi whenever I'm home. Highly recommend!